Clubs & Organizations
- American Canoe Association (ACA)
- Team River Runner St. Louis
- St. Louis Canoe & Kayak
- Greenway Network
- Missouri Whitewater Association
- Great Rivers Greenway
Paddling Retail & Gear Reviews
Tours & Guides
Other Water Trails
- National Water Trail Systems
- Missouri River Water Trail
- Missouri National Recreational River Water Trail
- Lower Mississippi River Water Trail (Rivergator.org)
- Ozark National Scenic Riverways
- The Big Muddy
- Missouri River 340 Kayak Race and Paddlers Forum
- National Geographic – Paddle 340 miles of the Mighty Missouri – Nonstop
- The Mississippi Valley Traveler
River Guide Books
- The Complete Paddler: – By David Miller. A Guidebook for Paddling the Missouri River from the Headwaters to St. Louis, Missouri
- Exploring Lewis and Clark’s Missouri– By Brett Dufur; Lots of information on the history of river towns along the river and the Lewis and Clark voyage.
- The Complete Katy Trail Guidebook, Updated and Revised 8th Edition– By Brett Dufur; A guide book to America’s Longest Rails-to-Trails Project; the KATY Trail State Park.
- Road Tripping the Great River Road, Volume 1 – By Dean Klinkenberg; A guide for traveling along the Mississippi River from northern Minnesota to southern Illinois.