The Mississippi River Water Trail Association is an all-volunteer organization that promotes recreation on the Mississippi. When you become a member, you not only help support this mission, you also get a slew of great benefits, including:
- Free admission to Mississippi Meanderings in January, our annual event where speakers talk about river-related recreation and history
- Invitations to members-only paddles on the Mississippi led by a MRWTA board member
- Discounts on safety classes
- Invitation to a member/volunteer party in July
Memberships cost just $15 for one calendar year. They run from January through December, but if you join after October 1, your membership will not expire until the end of the following year.
**2021 Special: Become a member by March 31, 2021 and you will be entered into a a raffle for one of these prizes:
- A half-day guided paddle led by 2 MRWTA board members at a mutually agreeable place and time for up to 4 people; the MRWTA can provide all the equipment, including kayaks, if necessary.
- A copy of the guidebook Road Tripping the Great River Road, Volume 1, 17 Trips Along the Upper Mississippi by Dean Klinkenberg
- A $25 gift card to the Alpine Shop (2 of these will be awarded)