The Firecracker Race
July 18 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
NOTE: Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, this event will not be held on July 18 but may be held later in the year. Check back this summer for updates.
KAYAKS, CANOES, SUP, AND VOYAGER CANOE – IN THE RIVERLANDS AREA – just outside of St Louis, MO
- 15 MILE DOWNRIVER RACE FROM GRAFTON TO LINCOLN SHIELD, NEXT TO CLARK BRIDGE
- RACING ON THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER
- SAFETY PROVIDED BY THE USACE, MISSISSIPPI RIVER WATER TRAIL AND FRIENDS
- Visit our Race Website for information and Registration Firecrackerrace.org
- RACE Check in at 8:00, racing at 9:30
- In appreciation of your participation, pick up your performance T-shirt at check in, a goody bag, and
RAFFLE TICKET for the AFTER RACE RAFFLE
- Let us Order a Subway Meal for you and have it delivered after the race.
- Awards ceremony after the race for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in each class
- VETERANS RACE FOR FREE
THANKS to our sponsors RPC3, Kokatat, Alpine Shop, Big Muddy Adventures, Immersion Research,
Ladsurfski, GC Adventure Gear, SUP St Louis